Tips for Home Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Record your blood pressure twice in the morning and twice in the evening
- Sit quietly for 5 minutes before each pair of readings
- Leave at least one minute between each measurement. Write both results in the boxes.
- Systolic (syst) is the higher number, Diastolic (diastol) is the lower of the two
- Whenever possible, return the completed form to the Practice a week prior to your appointment
Blood Pressure Results Form
Download a copy of our Blood Pressure Results Form; when complete please return to Surgery Reception.