Here are some tips on how to get the best from us:
- See your one usual doctor wherever possible to maximise continuity in your care
- Be aware that appointments are limited by time. For multiple problems, it may take more than one appointment to get to grips with them all.
- Emergency appointments are for medical problems that cannot wait until the next routine appointment – please do not be disappointed if routine matters are not dealt with in these appointments.
- Be aware of the pressure on the telephone lines at peak times and use them in accordance with the principles set out above.
- Let us know of any change of name, address or telephone number immediately
Some useful advice on how to get the most out of a consultation. Information is also available on the NHS Website and NHS 111.